What to Do If You Are Sick.
If you have a fever, cough or other symptoms, you might have COVID-19. Most people have mild illness and are able to recover at home. If you think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, contact your healthcare provider.
- Keep track of your symptoms.
- If you have an emergency warning sign (including trouble breathing), get emergency medical care immediately.
While anyone can have mild symptoms, older adults and people who have severe underlying medical conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes seem to be at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness.
Wear a Face Mask
Stay at Home
Sick, Call Doctor
Things to Know about the COVID-19 Pandemic
Three Important Ways to Slow the Spread
- Wear a mask to protect yourself and others and stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from others who don’t live with you.
- Avoid crowds. The more people you are in contact with, the more likely you are to be exposed to COVID-19.
CITY OF BROWNSVILLE MOVES TO LEVEL 1 ON THREAT LEVEL MATRIX
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CITY OF BROWNSVILLE MOVES TO LEVEL 1 ON THREAT LEVEL MATRIX Vaccination is the best protection against the virus BROWNSVILLE, Texas (October …
There are two booster shots available. When and who should get them.
Important to Know COVID-19 vaccine boosters can further improve and build vital protection against new variants being discovered and spreading to the public. Currently, two …
CITY OF BROWNSVILLE MOVES TO LEVEL 2 ON THREAT LEVEL MATRIX
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CITY OF BROWNSVILLE MOVES TO LEVEL 2 ON THREAT LEVEL MATRIX Stay vigilant this summer vacation BROWNSVILLE, Texas (July 5, 2022) – …