Committed to Our Community
We believe in commitment to our community. BPUB participates in and hosts various programs throughout the year aimed both to connect and educate our customers.
The SHARE Program provides bill payment assistance to BPUB residential customers affected by the recent COVID-19 pandemic.
The SHARE Program provides assistance to BPUB residential customers who are:
- Low income
- Unemployed due to COVID-19
- Furloughed due to COVID-19
- Underemployed due to COVID-19 (reduced hours, loss of income)
- Arrears – Customer account cannot be past due more than two months
- Customers can only be assisted on bills that are past due
- $200 limit per client, per month. Other limitations may apply. Payment is subject to availability of funds.
If you feel you qualify, please call the following agencies to make an appointment:
Community Action Corporation of South Texas
Catholic Charities of the Rio Grande Valley (CCRGV)
*Subject to program requirements